[fpc-devel] sqldb lazarus component

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu Dec 21 14:36:22 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 13:16 +0100, alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it wrote:

> Can't someone, maybe who worked to it, cross-compile for me those libraries?
> It would be very appreciated...

Well, if you want this, you have to put some efford into it. If you can
come online on IRC at freenode - #fpc - the people there can probably
help you. And there's a big chance that I'm there also.

> And... are you sure that that them will work with my wince application?
> I have to decide how to take data from Mysql, if that component works
> i'll try with that...

No, but someone has to test it.

> ... differently i'll have to use some html-xml wrapper or client/server
> sockets :(

Another alternative is to acces the mysql-client directly. But that's
also not tested.

Joost.