[fpc-devel] help with softfloat for arm big endian crosscompiler

peter green plugwash at P10Link.net
Mon Dec 18 14:42:25 CET 2006

> On the long run I am interested in making (embedded) FPC programs run on
> (our own) ARM-hardware.
> I only found notice about FPC programs for PDAs. Am I right assuming
> that there is no special problem using a displayless ARM9 device (like a
> slug) for FPC programs ?
afaict the slug is quite high end as embedded stuff goes and should be able to handle the full rtl with no problems.

just a matter of sorting out the softfloat issues and if you decide to run in big endian mode changing the endian setting and fixing anything that change breaks.