[Fwd: Re: [fpc-devel] Magic numbers used in TryEncodeDate]

Sun Apr 23 17:11:51 CEST 2006

Oops, I see that in the posting mess of this thread I replied to the wrong email address -- I sent the below to Graeme's personal email instead of the list. (Note: a few minutes ago I suddenly saw my other messages appear in the list, along with some other messages posted in the past days; in the light of Florian's 'Test, please ignore' message I assume something was up with the mailing list.)