[fpc-devel] TSqlite3Dataset under Fedora Core 4 problem

Bogusław Brandys brandys at o2.pl
Wed Apr 5 15:23:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm newbie under Linux.
I'm trying to test my application which is working with sqlite 3.3.4
database fine under Windows, but it generates error about 'incorect
library' or something.So I started to test examples from FPC 2.0.2
official release and fillds example from db/sqlite give me "Invalid sql"
error. I have changed only tSqliteDataset into tSqlite3Dataset.
it is under Fedora Core 4 and sqlite 3.3.4 was compiled from source
(make and make install under root account)

Seems like a problem with libsqlite3.so library.
sqlite3_open working fine but later any SQL against sqlite_master
returns error (exception).At the same time sqlite3 command line tool is
working fine on the same database (I suppose this tool is linked
statically against libsqlite.a and was created using C)

Does anybody have experience  working with sqlite3 under Linux and fpc ?
Can you help me?

Regards
Boguslaw