[fpc-devel] License of RTL

Pavel V. Ozerski pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru
Thu Nov 10 09:40:38 CET 2005

Hello Marco,

>> Some files of RTL core are under the "full" GPL license, not a LGPL. Is it
>> a new politics of FPC?

MvdV> No. Must have been an oversight/bad copy/paste.

MvdV> If you have more files, don't hesitate to name them. The syscallh.inc was
MvdV> created by me, so that is certainly a mistake.

MvdV> _______________________________________________
MvdV> fpc-devel maillist  -  fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org

This list of FPC parts which are published under "full" GPL is copied
from http://freepascal.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=445

It is not checked by me, only Russian comments are cut.

FCL:
avl_tree.pp, resolve.pp.

packages\base\mysql - all

RTL\BeOS:
beos.inc, osposix.inc, syscall.inc.

RTL\BSD:
osdef.inc, osmacro.inc; i386: syscall.inc, syscall.h; powerpc: syscall.h; x86_64: syscall.h.

RTL\linux:
osdef.inc, osmacro.inc; arm: syscallh.inc; i386: syscallh.inc; powerpc: syscallh.inc; sparc: syscallh.inc; x86_64: syscallh.inc.

RTL\objpas\sysutils:
dati.inc, datih.inc, fina.inc, finah.inc, intfh.inc, sysansi.inc, sysansih.inc, syspch.inc, syspchh.inc, sysstr.inc, sysstrh.inc, sysuintf.inc, syswide.inc, syswideh.inc.

RTL\OS2:
kbdcall.pas, moncall.pas, mouclass.pas, pmgpi.pas, viocall.pas.

RTL\Solaris:
osdef.inc, osmacro.inc.

--
Best regards,