[fpc-devel] Lazarus kills X while choosing the Editor's font

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Nov 4 05:55:35 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Agustin Barto" <abarto at gmail.com>
To: <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:39 PM
Subject: [fpc-devel] Lazarus kills X while choosing the Editor's font

Just when I decided to give Lazarus another chance, I run into this:
Whenever I try to choose a new font for the editor on Lazarus, my X
session closes (I get back to gdm). It doesn't matter which font I
choose.

I'm using Fedora Core 4 (x86) with the latest updates, and Gnome
2.12.1 from nrpms.net.

I don't know if this is the right place to report a Lazarus problem
(let me know, plz).

The lazarus mailing list is a better place or the lazarus bug tracking system, anyway in this case it would be important to know the lazarus version as recently there were changes related to font support.

Jesus Reyes A.