FMTBcd implementation for FPC was Re: [fpc-devel] Extend the libraries people!

Jan Ruzicka jan.ruzicka at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 04:58:58 CEST 2005

Hi

are you interested in FMTBcd unit for FPC ?

I would appreciate information needed for clean implementation.
Page used for collecting information is:
http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php/BcdUnit

At this moment most valuable are test cases for different functions.
Also more explanation about different functions would be nice.

Please don't contribute any implementation code.
This is to insure that no code was copied from a copyrighted source.

Thanks
Jan