[fpc-devel] Minor Error in $delphi mode for a unit I'm converting

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Sat Jun 11 04:29:37 CEST 2005

| >> The error was here:
| >> const
| >>  RegExprInvertCaseFunction :
| >> TRegExprInvertCaseFunction=TRegExpr.InvertCaseFunction;
|
| Can you create a complete example and in the best case add it to the bug
| repository please?

Yes, just thought I'd first figure out whether the code was wrong, but I suppose
even if it is bad code, Delphi may do something good with it for the user
automatically, and compile it anyway.

When submitting bug reports, do you guys like to see the line number and exact
unit I was using or do you like to see small examples recreated in a short
program of my own? (or maybe either or?)

Lars