[fpc-devel] Re: [fpc-l] type discussion

Vinzent Hoefler JeLlyFish.software at gmx.net
Thu Jun 2 16:33:07 CEST 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 14:24, Jamie McCracken wrote:

> Well I will typically spend about 25% of my development time with
> forward declarations, doing loads of try finaly blocks to free memory
> and other things instead of implementing my application.

I typically spend 80% of my development time in *thinking* about what I
should do, 10% in writing the code, 5% in showing that it works and 5%
in drinking coffee to enhance the productivity of the first 80%.

Well, of course, this is a slight exaggeration.

Vinzent.

--
public key: http://www.t-domaingrabbing.ch/publickey.asc