[fpc-devel]Questions about building an IDE/RAD System

Jeremy Darling jdarling_kc at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:37:34 CET 2004

Guess my reply would have to be that: I have a full replacement for the
Delphi IDE that I have already written, its based on the Jedi VCL and
Extension Lib.  Thou I will be taking a look at Lazarus and seeing how it
was done.  My current IDE works for PHP4Windows (My own creation that will
go public some day), Delphi, C++, and a few internal languages.  So adding
support won't be the problem it will be getting all of the controls
currently supported to cross compile that will be the pain since FP doesn't
have an equilivent of BPL's that I can find.

Jeremy