[fpc-devel]FPC CVS breaks Lazarus build within IDE

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Fri Aug 13 14:08:31 CEST 2004

> Namens Michael Van Canneyt
> Verzonden: vrijdag 13 augustus 2004 12:02
>
> Meanwhile, it has been fixed and committed. Lazarus recompiles itself
> again. Now still the Win32 version. Vincent Snijders is testing this, he
> still needs to apply a patch regarding pipes.
Even without the patch Lazarus recompiles itself on win32 too. I think the
error is not triggered with the new version anymore, because of a different
way and sequence of opening the pipes.

Michael do you still want me to write the patch or shall we leave it as is,
remembering that is such an error pops up again, we have to look at
duplicating the pipe handles.

Vincent.