[fpc-devel]bugs to close

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Wed Nov 26 12:48:14 CET 2003

> On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 19:51, Johannes Berg wrote:
>
>> [list of bugs]
>
> More:
>
> 2771 - works fine

I fixed it already

> 2492 - works for me if I understand the report correctly

Already fixed with rtti rewrites a long time ago

> 2535 - should imho be closed invalid, you can't really export methods,
>        they have compiler magic with extra parameters and such

I agree with you, but not everyone agrees here. That is the reason why it
is still open

> 2543 - the {$static on} mode provides this if I understand it correctly

This is not implemented. The bug reports requests implicit calling of
static constructors from the unit initialization. Current static features
are only used for fields

> 2787 - ask the reporter to try again and post compiling code next time,
>        his code has "virtual; override;" which is not really possible

Already set to fixed