[fpc-devel]timer with a resolution of a microsecond ?

Dean Zobec dezobec at tin.it
Sun Dec 7 11:10:01 CET 2003

In my current project, a port of JUnit to fpc, I need to calculate the
execution time of the tests. My target platform is Linux/i386, but I would
like it to work on other platforms too. Any suggestion?

Another question, what's the correct way to provide functions in a fpc unit
that are platform specific? Looking at the RTL source it seems that you
prefer to put this function in an .inc file, right? I don't like my code
being messed up with ifdefs.
Thank you,
Dean