[fpc-devel]CVS compilation problems.

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Mon Aug 4 00:32:39 CEST 2003

From:           	"Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ)"
<charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu>
To:             	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]CVS compilation problems.
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
	<mailto:fpc-devel-request at lists.freepascal.org?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:18:24 +0200

Hi,

> I tried to fix the OS/2 main branch snapshot problems last week, but
> with no success. The compilation process stops at the RTL, at
> sysutils.pp AFAIR, by saying there are some declarations not

OS/2 main branch compilation works well for me now (it's quite some
time since your report, so I don't know, whether your problem was
somewhere in the compiler and somebody fixed it in between). I had to
create a new 1.1.x compiler using 1.0.x first, though, because the
older 1.1 compiler didn't work for some reason. The only trouble I
had was a bug in unzipdll.pp (not detected with 1.0.x), but this one
was easy to fix.

Tomas