[fpc-devel]32 bit programs

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Mon Jul 1 10:22:26 CEST 2002

Rimgaudas Laucius wrote:
> [...]

32 bit programmes can be run under a dos extender.

I can't answer about whether or not 16 bit turbo debugger can debug 32 bit
programmes or whether or not you were using 16 bit turbo debugger or whether
or not there is a 16 bit turbo debugger, but I did say that I was using a
"dos" turbo debugger to debug windows programmes.

I don't think I have the real answer for you, sorry

Sam