[fpc-devel]New m68k-linux 1.0.7 snapshot

Pierre Muller pierre at idefix.wisa.be
Wed Dec 11 00:07:09 CET 2002

  Hello,

 a new m68k linux snapshot has been compiled from the fixes branch sources
and uploaded to
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/v10/m68k-linux

 You can download it from one of our mirrors
(see http://www.freepascal.org/develop.html).

Just a small word to say that the number of failures
to the internal testsuite that we use is now
of 41 failures on i386-linux
and 44 failures on m68k-linux
(note that there are less tests for m68k
because quite a lot are i386 specific...
there is almost no m68k specific tests...).

  Nevertheless, the m68K linux snapshot should be
really usable and you are encouraged to try it out
and to report any problems that you encounter.

Greetings

Pierre.

PS: I am still looking for some m68k-netbsd account
that would enable me to check that m68k-netbsd
works as good as m68k linux does work now.