[fpc-devel]Ide crash win32

mardasca at tin.it mardasca at tin.it
Wed Nov 7 07:15:58 CET 2001

I am a new member, sorry for my english.
My first problem is to use the ide of freepascal in windows 98. I download the w32104full.zip and install it on seven PC. I wrote a simple program and tried to compile, but when the ide showed the error windows (with "fatal error" in the last line every time) the ide crashed and I needed to close the freepascal window and restart it to modify the source.
The secon question is: before to send this message I tried to find some faq about compiler problems, but i didn't in the user manual, in the faq, in the fixed bugs page and cannot enter in the lists.freepascal.org/mailman/archive/fpc-devel/.

Thank you