[fpc-devel]What is the fate of my last patches?

Pierre Muller pierre at freepascal.org
Fri Jan 12 10:49:49 CET 2001

At 16:16 11/01/01 , vous avez écrit:
>Hello,
>At Dec 2000 I sent some patches to code which is located between {$IFDEF
>PAVEL_LINKLIB}...{$ENDIF}.
>These patches include also improved fpimdef (in fact an implib clone which
>is able to generate interface static libraries
>for Win32 DLLs). As I found, they were not used in last (1.4) release. Are
>they finally rejected or are using in FPC

This is again my fault, Pavel!

   Sorry, but I didn't have time to integrate your changes into the CVS tree :(
As usual running too many horses at the same time is the main reason
why I didn't do it.

   I can't really tell you when I will be able to handle them,
as I don't have much time for Free Pascal lately...

   With my sincere apologies...