[fpc-devel]Message *bounced*

O/T-Track+ 2.66b "O/T-Track+=202.66b" at f854.n292.z2.fidonet.org
Wed Sep 6 07:58:31 CEST 2000

***  WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING  ***
*
*    If you have reason to believe your message was removed without due
*     reason then kindly inform 'postmaster at f854.n292.z2.fidonet.org'.
*

    From:  Javier Ros @2:292/862
    To:    fpc-develop @2:5020/1305.201
    Subj.: [fpc-devel]PASCAL record vs C struct alignement (GTK related).
    Dated: 04 Sep 00  19:09:50
    [processed here:  06 Sep 00 09:58:31]

@TOPT 201
@INTL 2:5020/1305 2:292/862
@MSGID: unavarra.es 346ab7ec
@REPLYADDR: fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
@REPLYTO: 2:292/862 at fidonet UUCP
@PID: Mozilla 4.72 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.2.5-15 i586)
@CHRS: LATIN-1 2
@RFC-Received: from vekoll.saturnus.vein.hu (root at vekoll.saturnus.vein.hu
[193.6.40.1]) 	by infomag.iguana.be (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA16299 	for
<fpc-develop at p201.f1305.n5020.z2.fidonet.org>; Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:46:07 +0200
@RFC-Received: from vekoll.saturnus.vein.hu (daemon at localhost [127.0.0.1]) 	by
vekoll.saturnus.vein.hu (8.9.3/8.9.3/Debian 8.9.3-21) with ESMTP id SAA03408;
	Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:55:34 +0200
@RFC-Received: from cartero.unavarra.es (cartero.unavarra.es [130.206.166.80])
	by vekoll.saturnus.vein.hu (8.9.3/8.9.3/Debian 8.9.3-21) with ESMTP id
SAA03391
	for <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>; Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:55:27 +0200
@RFC-Received: from si.unavarra.es (si.unavarra.es [130.206.166.108]) 	by
cartero.unavarra.es (8.9.3/8.9.1) with ESMTP id SAA29081 	for
<fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>; Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:55:21 +0200 (MET DST)
@RFC-Received: from unavarra.es (s169m138.unavarra.es [130.206.169.138]) 	by
si.unavarra.es (8.9.3/8.9.1) with ESMTP id SAA06805 	for
<fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>; Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:55:10 +0200 (MET DST)
@RFC-Message-ID: <39B3D75E.BB00B64A at unavarra.es>
@RFC-X-Accept-Language: en
@RFC-Sender: fpc-devel-admin at lists.freepascal.org