[Pas2js] Pas2JS IDE for Chrome

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Mar 21 13:21:20 CET 2019

Hello,

Well that definitely looks promising.

Is there a reason why you don't allow dropping new components/widgets on the preview
instead of on the system resource tree ? I assume this is what a user would
intuitively want...

I would put the 2 trees next to/below each other in the system as it exists
now, so you need to drag less far.

Also, a minimal size/position change handling in the preview would be a nice
feature :)

Michael.