[Pas2js] Native Framework for pas2js

Ben Grasset operator97 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 05:23:13 CEST 2018

This is REALLY good, especially considering it's the work of just one
person. I'd argue it's objectively better than the existing "TMS Web Core"
commercial component set, based on performance and such. Yours seems to be
designed noticeably better, also, as your entire all-component demo is only
slightly more lines of JS than their most basic demo.