[Pas2js] for .. in loop

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sat May 19 10:35:59 CEST 2018

> On May 19, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>
> I guess it would be nice to have several steps of the example with
> increasing complexity/features.

and one more thing. I’d say advanced records and operator overloads are probably the most important missing feature right now, at least as WebGL is concerned. I know you asked that a while back on the FPC list and I didn’t have an opinion then but I do now. That’s rather a large one though and it may not be very interesting for typical JavaScript stuff. Once you start doing anything with graphics or games having a vector record with methods becomes VERY important very fast.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph