[Pas2js] TMS Web Clone

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:57:53 CET 2018

El 01/03/2018 a las 2:15, Mr Bee via Pas2js escribió:

>  > Michael's ones are the only messages that do not show "DKIM Invalid"
>  > (they are not signed at all).
> I subscribed to this list using 2 email accounts (gmail and yahoo), both
> didn't receive any emails but Michael's. I pasted the text of José
> Mejuto's email above from the list's archive site.
>
> José… did you face the same problem as mine? Or did you even receive my
> email at all?

Hello,

I think I'm receiving all emails, I'm using thunderbird as IMAP client
and gmail as provider.

The list manager receives the emails, but maybe your provider
(gmail/yahoo) is moving them to spam due the invalid DKIM (tamper
prevention).

In gmail for mailing list I setup filters that move this and other
messages directly to folders, so even spam marked messages are moved to
the list folder.

Some readers when reply just reply to the list, others reply to the list
with CC: to the original poster, so you can receive answers to your
messages but maybe other gmail users will not see them.

DKIM is great but a big pain for mailing lists.

I think is better to move this conversation to fpc-other and keep this
list as much as clean as possible.