[Pas2js] UI approach

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 18:44:48 CET 2018

On 1/24/2018 6:29 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Well, I think you are *totally* wrong. It's rather the opposite.
> The whole point is that building your GUI using RAD is faster.
>
> I see absolutely no benefit in building your GUI in code.
> It's a waste of time.
>
> For business code, I will not argue, but spending time on constructing
> a GUI
> using code, not for me, thank you.
Business code or not, doing really large UI applications without a RAD
tool is totally bonkers.
And it is rather easier to maintain (within the RAD environment, using
the appropriate tools) than having to go through hundreds of thousands
of lines of code to find the right spot to make any changes...

Ralf

---