[Pas2js] TMS Web Clone

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 15:15:33 CET 2018

Sorry for an out of topic questions…

Why didn't I receive warleyalex's original email from this list? Also I
don't get Mattias' response as well. I only receive Michael's email from
this whole thread.

Is this an expected behavior for new member of the list? Or is there
something wrong with my list subscription?

Can anybody explain this to me?

Thank you.

> On Tue, 27 Feb 2018, warleyalex via Pas2js wrote:
>
> I was recently analyzing the TMS Web Core framework, and and quite a bit of
>> effort, doing some reverve engineering I believe I created a clone!
>>

> Congratulations :)
>

>     ,  ,  , , ,
>>    <(__)> | | |
>>    | \/ | \_|_/
>>     \^  ^/   |
>>     /\--/\  /|
>>    /  \/  \/ |
>>
>> - there are enough similarities that it's clear that they have the same
>> source. That works quite a bit better than I expected! Unfortunately, I
>> can
>> only create components only on runtime.
>>

> Which 'same source' do you mean ? If you mean that the RTL is the same,
> then
> yes, obviously. We cooperate with them.
>

>> There are some issue:
>>
>> I think the TMS Web Core, auto generates the LoadDFMValues method.
>>

> It does. It does many, many other things as well.
>
> I could find a way to achieve this, I  have manually to type the code.
>> Look at this
>> example:
>>

> I believe Mattias Gartner has plans for a TReader/TWriter set of classes
> that
> generate .pas code instead of a .dfm. So maybe you should contact him.

>> I never created a Lazarus visual component before, is it possible to
>> install
>> the WEBLib.StdCtrls (this unit contains TLabel, TEdit, TButton, TComboBox
>> and TMemo) visual web component on Lazarus IDE?
>>

> I doubt it. The LCL works very diffferently from Delphi. What do you want
> achieve ?
>

>> b) another thing, how to get the module name? for instance, the main HTML
>> page "projWEBForms.html"?
>>

> In lazarus he file has extra properties. Check the pas2jsdsgn package,
> pjsdsnregister unit, line 525:
>
>     HTMLFIle.CustomData[PJSIsProjectHTMLFile]:='1';
>
> This is how we recognize the file.
>
> Michael.

–Mr Bee