[Pas2js] pas2js app debugging

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 16:41:32 CET 2018

> I don't understand. The sources of pas2js are in FPC trunk, so it can only
> depend on trunk...

I just grab the files from both repos. I tried from v.0.9.5 and went
backward until I found a version that works with fpc v.3.0.4 I'm currently
using.

I am sure it can, but I have no desire to spend time on this.
> A basic read/write is as far as I am prepared to go.

That would be fine, I guess. Let's see what I can do with it. :)

You don't need javascript at all. The web unit gives you full access to the
> DOM and to all browser events, right from Pascal.
> You will need maybe 1 routine that actually reads/writes a DOM element
> node, but that's it.

I obviously need to see some examples to get started.

If you want I can write something basic, and let you finish it :)

That would be great. Thank you.

–Mr Bee