[Pas2js] Proud to announce..

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Dec 6 10:12:51 CET 2018

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 08:48:42 +0000
Michael Schnell <MSchnell at lumino.de> wrote:

> [...]

fpc is the Free Pascal Compiler, supporting a gazillion platforms,
half a dozen language modes, and the only thing that can compile fpc is
fpc. It can not (yet) compile to JavaScript nor webassembly.

pas2js does not share sources with fpc (except for some RTL units), and
compiles a subset of mode delphi and objfpc. It can be compiled with
fpc and pas2js.

And please don't answer with 'that's what I wrote'.

Mattias