[fpc-pascal] The keyboard unit

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Sat May 11 07:06:21 CEST 2019

On 5/10/2019 4:42 PM, Kevin Lyda wrote:
> If I remove the uses clause it runs fine.  Why is the keyboard unit,
> which isn't even being used, causing this error?
>
> Kevin

Well, when I got home a short while ago, I tried that small test program
on one of my Linux workstations and it runs just fine...

FPC 3.04 as installed with Lazarus 2.02 (ok, installed the 3 .deb
packages for fpc, fpc-source and lazarus 2.02 from the lazarus
SourceForge repo), compiled and running on Linux Mint 19.2/64, tried
both Cinnamon and Mate, on two different hosts...

Ralf

---