[fpc-pascal] GLPT v0.1.1 released

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Wed Oct 10 05:23:11 CEST 2018

> On Oct 9, 2018, at 12:19 PM, Ingemar Ragnemalm <ingemar at ragnemalm.se> wrote:
>
> All your demos are old-style. I can't even see a single shader anywhere. I think you should use modern OpenGL more. For instance, I have made a modern version of the dear old Gears demo:

There’s not even a way to switch the OpenGL version yet so the project is effectively not ready for use (it’s stuck on 2.1 on OS X for example).

I suggest he just adds a record to the parameters when creating a window for the simplest solution. SDL uses a constants and setter/getter functions but a simple record is better.

type
  GLPT_Context = record
    doubleBuffer: boolean;
    colorSize: byte;