[fpc-pascal] Windows programming tutorials for FPC

James james at productionautomation.net
Mon Nov 5 03:18:04 CET 2018

Thank you everyone who helped me with this.  I have both the Lazarus version and the FPC console version both working with a Save-As  dialog and message boxes for errors.  Basic functionality is working great with both methods.  Since it's such a simple program, I'll tinker with it with both methods for a while and use it as a learning process.   I am encouraged by getting this to work in Lazarus, so it's probably time I took to time to learn more about it instead of always writing console applications, I can see where it would be great to have some buttons for options and things like that... and at the same time I am thrilled to have such capability in my console applications!

James