[fpc-pascal] Privacy statement published.

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon May 28 09:27:21 CEST 2018

Hello,

As most of you are aware, the servers of FPC (and many of the collaborators
of the core team) are located in the EU.

The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is in effect since 25 may,
and Free Pascal is also subject to its stipulations.

One of the requirements is to inform the users of a website what data is
kept about them, and how it is used. We must also inform people
what to do if they want to exercise your right to be forgotten.

We have therefore published a privacy statement, which you can find here:

https://www.freepascal.org/privacy.var

A news item has been placed on the main page as well.

If you think something was omitted or have some questions, feel free to
contact me.

Michael.