[fpc-pascal] fpWeb: How can I use heaptrc in standalone mode?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed May 9 09:38:44 CEST 2018

On Wed, 9 May 2018, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>> Let me know if you need a tester or more information.
>
> I tested it.
>
> The memleak is present only in 3.0.4, no longer in trunk.
>
> I remembered a similar bugreport by African Wild Dog:
>
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33535
>
> where I had the same conclusion.

Small addendum: someone reported that in the transition to the use of
routes, the registering of modules suddenly became case sensitive.

I have fixed this, they are now case insensitive, but with the option to
make it case sensitive. Also added the option to let an empty pattern match
all URLS. Rev. 38956

Michael.