[fpc-pascal] fpWeb: How can I use heaptrc in standalone mode?

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Sat May 5 15:17:19 CEST 2018

I'm using fpWeb in standalone mode (fphttpapp unit) to develop and debug.
I would like to see the heaptrc log in the end, as we can do in normal
desktop applications.

So, in one route I create an object and don't release it to simulate a memleak.

I've tried to set heaptrc.SetHeapTraceOutput('log.txt'). The app
creates the file, but there is no log there.

I've tried to execute using F9 IDE and by command-line too.
I think the problem is that we need to kill the server (Ctrl+C) and,
because that, no log is created.

So, how can I see the log?

Lazarus 1.8.3 r57764 FPC 3.0.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

Marcos Douglas