[fpc-pascal] Next language feature for pas2js...

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Tue May 1 04:50:18 CEST 2018

> On Apr 25, 2018, at 9:43 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> Ah, webgl...
>
> I had a look at this some time ago, and got depressed. Quickly closed the browser and didn't look back. Same for webaudio :(

I’m actually a little curious about this myself because I’ve been using OpenGL often recently. I’ve seen the Ingemar’s demos but I only slightly grasp how it’s working.

The wiki says you’re actually parsing the Pascal (not compiling it) and outputting JavaScript. If that’s the case then how does porting libraries work in practice? For examples lets say I want to translate a single OpenGL function, how does that look?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph