[fpc-pascal] RTL Thread.ExecuteInThread interface and implementation wrong

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:29:12 CET 2018

My bad. I think I looked at the declaration of the method signature and no
further, so it's my bad.

Basically what needs to happen at least is that Status can be set,
Synchronize should be accessible, and Terminated should be public.

Nicer to have would be the actual thread class is returned such that the
user doesn't need to know he must typecast. Setting of Status outside of
the thread context should be ignored or not allowed, reading Status should
be guarded, and OnStatus/OnTermiante should execute in the context of the
main thread.

I can submit an issue/patch if you want, as well as a test.