[fpc-pascal] Managed record questions

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Fri Mar 9 16:40:45 CET 2018

> On Mar 9, 2018, at 4:51 PM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> Objects share roughly as much code with records as classes do as internally classes and objects share most of their code.

I’ll be curious what Maciej says about management operators in objects then. Classes don’t have the same operator syntax as records unfortunately so that’s obviously a problem but come to think of it why are those even “operators” anyways? “Initialize” isn’t an operator in the same category as +, * etc… so I wonder why they can’t just be plain methods. Another question Maciej I guess.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph