[fpc-pascal] Feature announcement: Dynamic array extensions

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sun Jun 3 12:09:39 CEST 2018

> On Jun 3, 2018, at 4:56 PM, Bernd Oppolzer <bernd.oppolzer at t-online.de> wrote:
>
> but IMO it is strange to use + for string concatenation;
> I always have bad feelings about this.

It’s actually pretty common to use the phrase “adding two things together” in English. For example: “I’m going to add some more strawberries to my milkshake”, or, “add this to my list of things to do”. Maybe it’s a language thing but adding is certainly pretty typical for the idea of concatenation.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph