[fpc-pascal] Syntax changes suggestions

Dekks Herton dekkzz78 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:59:38 CEST 2018

Ryan Joseph <ryan at thealchemistguild.com> writes:

>> On Jul 17, 2018, at 2:07 PM, Jim Lee <jlee54 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And that's why I hesitate whenever someone comes along and says we should add <feature of the day> to Pascal
>
> I just want my life to be easier and to enjoy programming in Pascal as
> much as possible. If I’m doing work I don’t have to, merely knowing
> that Pascal has remained pure to the original specification is not
> very much comfort to me.

Thereby rests one of the problems of modern programming, choose the best
tool at hand for the project at hand. Trouble is so many only know 1 or
2 languages [looking at you java + python] people try to make them do
everything thus leading to half assed features + bloat.

--
Regards.........

PGP Fingerprint: 3DF8 311C 4740 B5BC 3867  72DF 1050 452F 9BCE BA00