[fpc-pascal] Syntax changes suggestions

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Tue Jul 17 20:50:52 CEST 2018

> On Jul 17, 2018, at 12:24 PM, Jim Lee <jlee54 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It has to fit the spirit of the language as well.

I don’t propose new features to copy other languages but I’ll mention other languages as evidence that more people than just myself have discovered some merit to the concept (i.e. a form of validation). When I say c++ does ___  too I take that as a good indication many other programers who work in a similar language had the same problem I did.

If lots of programmers using main stream languages like c++ are having a similar problem we are I think it’s incumbent for Pascal to at least consider if there is merit to the concern.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph