[fpc-pascal] TFPGObjectList error

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Jul 1 21:07:34 CEST 2018

On 07/01/2018 02:38 PM, Jim Lee wrote:
> The most common scenario for me is this: "I wonder if fpc (or Lazarus)
> already has <insert feature here>".  Go to the wiki and browse haphazardly,
> looking for [...]

that may be part of your problem... you're looking in a wiki instead of a more
proper place... all the FPC docs i read on the web are almost exactly like the
help files you can use locally with a CHM viewer or similar... what you are
looking for are these...

https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/index.html
https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/fcl/index.html

and actually, you would start here at the beginning...

https://www.freepascal.org/docs.var

it is rather interesting that the above docs.var doesn't appear to be mentioned
in the wiki's page for Lazarus_Documentation... all the links in the
#Free_Pascal_Compiler_Documentation section of that page point to lazarus-ccr
instead of the above docs.var location...

i don't know which is right but i do know you're not looking in the right place
or your google-fu is lacking a bit... i started this reply with a search for
"freepascal runtime library" and the second hit was the docs-html one above... ;)