[fpc-pascal] TFPGObjectList error

Jim Lee jlee54 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 06:03:43 CEST 2018

On 06/30/18 19:42, Ryan Joseph wrote:

> Is that part of the RTL and if so what’s the unit name? I had a hard time finding good resources on classes the RTL provides.

That has been my experience as well.  Is there a definitive source of
documentation for both Free Pascal and Lazarus?  Anyone? Please don't
say the wiki.  And "read the source" is not useful when one doesn't even
know where to look, given the lack of documentation on what's available
and how it's laid out.  I have been forced to use my old Delphi
reference manuals, and that is less than ideal.  At some point I'd even
like to contribute to the documentation, but right now it's a Catch-22
that has me seriously considering giving up on these tools (and that
from 40+ years of programming veteran!)...

-Jim

P.S. - Read this as frustration, not criticism.  I'd just like to find
the hidden resource, if there is one.