[fpc-pascal] pas2js mailing list

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Jan 16 21:52:07 CET 2018

Technically the anti-abuse field would produce the output of:  Fatal Syntax error, ";" expected but "identifier WRITELN" found
because there is no semicolon following the sample code.  :D    I guess maybe it's after an if statement and before an else so it doesn't need a semicolon?

Silliness aside....

Writeln ('String1'+'String2');  merges the strings together and will output:  String1String2, it makes more sense if some strings are in variables, like Writeln(prefixstring+'string here'+suffixstring);
So given writeln('ab'+'CD'); you would get output of:  abCD

Jim