[fpc-pascal] Freepascal CLI library

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Jan 14 18:00:55 CET 2018

On 01/13/2018 07:28 PM, Darius Blaszyk wrote:

>> not specific to CLI apps but are you, perhaps, thinking of CheckOptions and HasOption?
>
> No I do not look for commandline handling. Rather a CLI interaction library.
> Which allows to interact with the application during runtime. Similar to how
> sphinx-quickstart works for instance.

oh, sorry... i misunderstood... i'm not aware of anything like that, really... i
think most folks have a general YesNo routine that returns some value which they
then use to determine which way the code flows... other commands might be
validated by a CheckCMD routine which may then pass valid options off to a
ServiceCMD routine which would then deal with getting the command handled...