[fpc-pascal] Generating RTL Units for STM32 Processors

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Tue Feb 27 09:43:44 CET 2018

The process is completely automated and is based on converting the
header files that come in the CMSIS packages of the processors.

I will send you the file for that chip via pm, you will also have to
tweak compiler/systems/t_embed.pas compiler/arm/cpuinfo.pas but this is
pretty straightforward, only extend both structs for the processors.

There is a second class of Headerfiles that were done half automated
(afaik) by Jeppe Johansen that covers the STM32F7 series. Those Headers
more closely match the STM32 code C-code examples but are a lot less
portable to other chips (Microchip etc...)

Michael