[fpc-pascal] Replacing parts of a string with TRegexpr

luciano de souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:01:23 CET 2018

I am blind and it's not so easy to read the source code with so many comments.
Dispite this, I find the method "TRegexpr.replace", accepting as the
first argument the input string and the second the template string.
The return is what I want.
In other words, the problem is solved and anything else is needed!
Sorry for the unnecessary question!

--
Luciano de Souza