[fpc-pascal] TMS Web core released - based on pas2js.

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Feb 15 22:22:33 CET 2018

Hi,

Yesterday, TMS Software has released a tech preview of their "TMS Web core"
product for Delphi.

Now that it's official, I don't need to be secretive about it anymore :)

You can read about it on their Blog (2 articles):

http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/blog.asp

It uses pas2js as the compiler, together with its basic RTL, inside Delphi.

This is a commercial product which allows you to design your web page as you
would design a Delphi application, using the Delphi form designer.
It comes with a full set of widgets (components), based on their FNC components.
But they also provide a wrapper around a large set of jQuery components, jqWidgets.

The plan is that later on they will release a Lazarus version of their product.

Of course, it would be nice if the lazarus community would attempt to make a
LCL widgetset using pas2js... I think TMS Software has shown in a convincing
manner that pas2js is up to the task...

Michael.