[fpc-pascal] Trying to compile ZeosDBO cli program

Terry A. Haimann terry at haimann.us
Tue Feb 13 21:25:58 CET 2018

I tried adding the following to my path:

/home/terry/ZeosDBO/src/plain
/home/terry/ZeosDBO/src/
/home/terry/ZeosDBO/src/component
/home/terry/ZeosDBO/src/core
/home/terry/ZeosDBO/src/dbc
/home/terry/ZeosDBO/src/parsesql

And when I try to coompile, it is still saying:
	Can't find Unit Zconnection

I only added the paths in temporarily.

On 13/02/2018 15:48 μμ, Terry A. Haimann wrote:
> I really do not understand your response.  If you are talking about
> Lazarus, I already have it working there.
OK

> I am wanting to get it to
> work from a command line batch program using fpc.  Using fpc I do not
> know how to set required packages and from fpc I do not know where a
> Project Inspector would be.

Oh! I assumed that the cli application was edited from lazarus in that
case add the folder where the code is to your path not the compiled
binaries. I Assume something along the lines of