[fpc-pascal] Stack alias for ARC like memory management?

Alexander Grotewohl alex at dcclost.com
Wed Apr 25 17:07:12 CEST 2018

At work I've recently used Free Pascal to interface our accounting
system to our WordPress WooCommerce store using Free Pascal's built in
JSON support, fphttpclient, etc.

I could list off a bunch of new languages with goofy names that could
have done it, but Free Pascal did it just fine.

Just a few years ago I might have been writing a wrapper around someone
else's command line utility or trying to interface with some DLL file
written in C/C++

That stuff is definitely a huge deal. :) (and to whomever might be
reading this that worked on those, thanks!)