[fpc-pascal] Multiple active class helpers at same time

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Mon Apr 23 13:26:29 CEST 2018

Hi ,

I am sure that this was already discussed, but I can not find any
conclusion.

Is planned support for multiple class(objet, record) helpers in a way,
that all class helpers can be used in parallel  not only one?

My use case is:

In unit A I have declared base class.
In unit B I have declared helper for class defined in unit A which adds
some extended functionality (new methods) to class A
In unit C I have declared helper for class defined in unit A which adds
some extended functionality (new methods) to class A

In program P1 once I need only functionality defined in A, B so I use A,B
In program P2 I need functionality defined in A,B,C so I want use A,B,C
but It does not work as only one class helper can be active.

If such feature will not be implemented, is there any other way how to
solve this problem (how to add functionalities to one class by adding
more units to final program)?
If such featurn can be implemented is there already feature request in
bug tracker?

Thanks

-Laco.