[fpc-pascal] compile time init'ing records

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Fri Apr 13 12:36:25 CEST 2018

> On Apr 13, 2018, at 5:31 PM, Maciej Izak <hnb.code at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes you are right. IIRC someone from core team has similar vision (Sven?), IMO good direction :). Something like this is also on my TODO list (but not with high priority).

Sven agreed with me already on this if I remember correctly. I would do it myself if I could even begin to understand the compiler code base in the slightest. :) Seriously through if there were good resources on how to contribute that would go a long way in helping others contribute.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph